James's Avatar


18 Aug, 2010 06:18 AM

I am looking for a tool that will resize/center similar to the new Google Search background image feature. It seems to resize and center dynamically. I notice with wide-screen most images that get resized loose much vertical canvas whereas Google's technique does not. Any advice?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:


Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac