Richard chooses Studentsmeet Team

richglowee

02 Jun, 2018 02:04 PM

Hi guys, I am Richard a professional in content writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for many years now.
I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My hobbie has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
I enjoy writing academic papers and have helped people from countries like China.
I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality writing and make people happy. In fact, many students come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert academic writer - Richard - http://www.studentsmeet.org/ - Studentsmeet Confederation

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 2.gif 9.07 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac