working with php

mosh

04 Mar, 2012 07:29 PM

hi
i've been trying to run this plugin, and i've managed to let it retrive data from database
but i really struggling to get the posted data using php
it would be nince if there is a demo files with the download pakage.

as far as i get from the website, that the selected value will be stored in a hidden field named as-values
so when i tried to read it using $_POST["as-values"], it doensn't have a value, and when i tried to
read it with jquery and made alert with the value of it i have the value as it was listed in the website
the values seperated by comma, and it was correct, so please helpe me with this, i need to read it
from php.
thank you.

1. 1 Posted by Jon on 06 Mar, 2012 10:09 AM

You can use the "queryParam" option to change the name of the parameter that holds the search string value in the AJAX request.
    This plugin works with GET method:

$text = $_GET['q'] // 'q' is the default name

2. 2 Posted by excort on 18 Feb, 2013 01:08 PM

I was more than happy to search out this web-site.I wanted to thanks to your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely having fun with each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac