keyboard tab key to move to the next textbox/field

Wasif's Avatar


29 Jan, 2012 07:14 AM

Is there a way to enable keyboard tab and shift+tab for moving to and fro to the next field?

  1. 1 Posted by Robert Oschler on 19 May, 2012 06:01 PM

    Robert Oschler's Avatar

    I'd like to see this too.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:


Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac