doubles

Alex

21 Jul, 2011 01:38 AM

Sometimes plugin shows me variant, which I've already selected. Why it happens? I use russian language.
Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Alex on 28 Jul, 2011 10:49 PM

It's me again. I started to use previous version (1.3) and duplicated variants dissapeared! So, seems version 1.4 contains bug.

2. 2 Posted by Kamil on 01 Aug, 2011 12:16 PM

I also noticed this bug - line 275:

if(str.search(query) != -1 && values_input.val().search(","+data[num][opts.selectedValuesProp]+",") == -1){

My quick fix:
    if(str.search(query) != -1 && values_input.val().search("^(.)*[,]{0,1}"+data[num][opts.selectedValuesProp]+",") == -1){

The original line allows for the first item to be duplicated (before the first value in the string there is no comma)

Hope it help you. (Fixed source file is in the attachment).

BTW: It's a great plugin :)

3. 3 Posted by Alex on 01 Aug, 2011 02:40 PM

Thank You! :)

4. 4 Posted by Kamil on 08 Aug, 2011 07:28 AM

I've found a bug with deleting selected items (the first one can't be deleted). Reason is the same as in above problem :)

5. 5 Posted by Kamil on 08 Aug, 2011 08:27 AM

Quick fix for deleting bug - just add this line:

values_input.val(values_input.val().replace(new RegExp("^"+data[opts.selectedValuesProp]+",","gi"),""));

after

values_input.val(values_input.val().replace(","+data[opts.selectedValuesProp]+",",","));

in add_selected_item() function.

6. 6 Posted by Anwar on 13 Aug, 2011 01:00 AM

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the same bug. Hope it gets fixed.
    Thanks Kamil for the effort on sharing his solution but it didn't work completely for me. One item can still be duplicated but after one, you can't duplicate an item anymore.

7. 7 Posted by sanjaykumarmurt... on 08 Dec, 2012 08:16 AM

i also faced similar issue, thanks kamil , duplication bug fixed. but i want to show same type in edit form.. whatever i added before should show in this new text box and also i can add extra participants and delete ..can you pls help me

8. 8 Posted by sanjaykumarmurt... on 08 Dec, 2012 08:19 AM

hai..kapil. i also faced similar issue, now the problem is solved, i want to display same thing while editing , i can able to add new participant or delete previously added participant . can you pls help me

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac